Sunday, October 11, 2009

Say Anything

YouTube - (繁體)X-JAPAN演唱日本最好聽的悲傷情歌-Say Anything

YouTube - X Japan - Say Anything - Live 1991 (With Orchestra)

Jordan's man says he'll 'try anything once!'
NOTW Blogs
"I didn't say anything. I just looked and looked. I thought, 'Why are you wearing women's clothes?' It didn't change my feelings towards him, but it made me ...

Terry Bowden: I would never say anything to hurt my father's or fsu's interests
Orlando Sentinel
... he played and coached for me, but I am a proud alumnus of Florida State University and would never say anything to hurt my father's or fsu's interests."

and more »...

Don't say anything, Houston: Just collect your things and move it along
Yahoo! Sports
UTEP 58, Houston 41. For the record, when I saw the box score of Texas' 64-7 win over UTEP last week, I noted it was probably the worst ...

White House Defends Attacks on Fox News: 'They Will Say Anything'
NewsBusters (blog)
... Anita Dunn said that the White House intends to be "more aggressive rather than just sit back and defend ourselves, because they will say anything. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment