Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

YouTube - My Sister's Keeper Movie Trailer

YouTube - My Sister's Keeper (12A) *****

My Sister's Keeper's Sofia Vassilieva Plays 'My Favorite Scene' with Movieline!
Movieline (blog)
... like a parental lawsuit in this summer's My Sister's Keeper and a psychic mother on cbs's Medium — but in real life she claims to be old-fashioned. ...

Abigail Breslin Lands Broadway Gig
The Gossip Girls (blog)
After starring in Little Miss Sunshine, My Sister's Keeper and Kit Kittredge: An American Girl, Miss Breslin will play Helen Keller in the first Broadway ...

Weekend Competition: Imaginary Libraries
New York Times
Sister Act, Two Mules for Sister Sara, My Sister's Keeper, Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit. Eleventh Month, Eleventh Day, Eleventh Hour: Armistice Day, ...

THE CRAVE GAMING CHANNEL
RPGamer.com
Not so long ago, my girlfriend and I went to see a movie, My Sister's Keeper, in the theater. Knowing their audience well, the theater staff had a nice ...

No comments:

Post a Comment