Friday, October 9, 2009

American Beauty

YouTube - American Beauty (1999) - Movie Trailer

YouTube - american beauty- "My job consists of..."

Good Hair gets to roots of black community's image issues
Creative Loafing Atlanta
I learned more from Chris Rock's documentary Good Hair than I did from all the other films and plays I've seen about African-American beauty parlors and ...

Brazilians judge facial beauty differently than North Americans
EurekAlert (press release)
... beauty and harmony may differ depending on geographic location, with a specific difference between North American beauty ideals and those of Brazilians. ...

Katy impresses in all the top Brands
The Sun
But American beauty Katy - who has recently started dating British comic Russell Brand - succeeded effortlessly in this stunning Karl Lagerfeld number. ...

Keeping Up With the Kardashians
Us Magazine
The other girls may not be perfect but their natural features exemplify true Armenian-American beauty. I think they are all so pretty. I like them all. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment