Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Parent Trap

YouTube - The Parent Trap (1961) together - Hayley Mills

YouTube - The Parent Trap Trailer

Learn to escape the parent trap
The Times
MY DAD was a hawker. In fact, he was many things. He once laboured as a domestic worker. For many years he drove a van, collecting and delivering laundry ...

Rachel Mainwaring: The Parent Trap
WalesOnline
I used to be so calm and collected but now I run around the place like a headless chicken, unable to take my eyes off the little ball of energy that is my ...

Rumer escapes the parent trap
Irish Independent
As I am led down a corridor to meet Rumer Willis I'm asked to tread carefully when asking questions about her background. ...

Rachel Mainwaring: The Parent Trap
WalesOnline
I returned from our week away worried that my children were the worst eaters in the world. I knew they were fussy but their diet on hols in Turkey was ...

No comments:

Post a Comment