Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Girl

YouTube - Aiba - my girl

YouTube - Aiba my girl

Standing by your man can be a mistake
Daily Mail
Why did I trust doctors and let my girl have the jab? Schoolgirl Natalie Morton has died after being given the cervical cancer vaccine. ...

Katherine Heigl's husband thinks their adopted baby is "awesome".
Bosh
On the verge of tears, Josh shouted: "We adopted a baby from Korea, me and my girl, and she's awesome, dude! This girl is the bomb!" Earlier in the week, ...

Cheryl Cole: Megan Fox is my girl crush
Now Magazine Online
Cheryl Cole reckons Megan Fox is the hot celebrity who really does have it all. The X Factor judge named the Transformers star when asked about her girl ...

Derek Hough: Shannon Elizabeth's Still "My Girl"
E! Online
She's my girl, man, and I still love her to death and we remain friends." But it doesn't sound like a reconciliation is in the works. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment