Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pretty Woman

I love to live in a fairytale world: Shweta Salve
Daily News & Analysis
TV actress Shweta Salve swears by every scene of Pretty Woman and is most enthralled by the scene where Julia Roberts goes to the opera wearing the pretty ...

Psst: Continuing Britney-fication of Miley
Minneapolis Star Tribune
Her latest attempt: dressing up as Julia Roberts' prostitute character in "Pretty Woman" for her 17th birthday party at a New York club last week, ...

Today's pretty woman? She's a summa cum hottie
Globe and Mail
When I lived in Los Angeles – home of that mythical Pretty Woman – I'd walk my infant son past the transvestite prostitutes loitering at the end of my ...

Secrets of a Pretty Woman: Julia Roberts keeps in shape with a fast-paced run
Daily Mail
By Daily Mail Reporter The Pretty Woman star worked up a sweat during her brisk jog yesterday in Malibu, wearing a pair of black shorts and sports jacket. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment