Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Phantom of the Opera

Steichen pops in with the Utah Symphony
Salt Lake Tribune
He joined the touring companies of "The Secret Garden," "The Phantom of the Opera" and Cathy Rigby's "Peter Pan," conducted the final public performance of ...

On Broadway, 'Spider-Man's' greatest enemy is the budget
Los Angeles Times
... kind of musical you could stage in just any theater -- it makes "The Phantom of the Opera's" crashing chandelier look like a simple summer stock trick. ...

Hedo celebrates 28 years of fun
Jamaica Gleaner
The ceremony, held on Halloween, October 31, was dubbed 'The Phantom's Ball' and featured re-enactments from the classic musical, 'The Phantom of the Opera' ...

Shall I risk falling under 'Wicked's' spell?
Savannah Morning News
My senior year, I became oddly obsessed with both "The Phantom of the Opera" and "Les Miserables." I listened to the soundtracks so often I memorized every ...

No comments:

Post a Comment