Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Love You Beth Cooper

I Love you Beth Cooper
Pittsburgh Post Gazette
"I Love You, Beth Cooper" is a bit like Beth Cooper's driving. Fine one minute, sideswiping cars and crashing through walls the next. ...

DVD Tuesday: 'GI Joe: Rise Of Cobra' & 'Taking Of Pelham 123′
The Gate
Lastly, in the comedy I Love You, Beth Cooper, Heroes star Hayden Panettiere is the dreamy Miss. Cooper, the most popular girl in the school and the woman ...

I Love You, Beth Cooper DVD Review
IESB.NET
A quiet, reserved teen experiences a wild night to remember in I Love You, Beth Cooper, arriving on Blu-ray and DVD November 3 from Twentieth Century Fox ...

'Beth Cooper' a fun coming-of-age movie
Vineland Daily Journal
Larry Doyle's novel "I Love You, Beth Cooper" (now available on Blu-ray and DVD) comes to a TV ...

No comments:

Post a Comment