Thursday, August 27, 2009

Footloose

YouTube - Footloose - Original Music Video

YouTube - Kenny Loggins - Footloose

Our Favorite Montages: Footloose
Cinematical
I can't think of a better way to kick off this series than by kicking off my Sunday shoes with this fantastic montage from Footloose. ...

Nevada senseless war on California
Los Angeles Times
The institute also examined whether the few losses that did occur were more common in "footloose" industries, such as information technology. ...

Footloose and fancy-free young people bring Tottenham estate to life
Haringey Independent
PROVING a concrete jungle can be a thing of beauty, footloose young people on a Tottenham housing estate used their urban landscape to ...

Tatted-Up Chace Crawford Talks 'Gossip' Chaos and 'Footloose'
Popeater
On Taking Dance Classes for 'Footloose': "It's like you're naked up on a stage or something. But you know what I will say, I am confident because I knew I ...

No comments:

Post a Comment