Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Girl

YouTube - 2009 花組Me and My Girl 壯 Jackie

YouTube - OMG-OH MY GIRL MOVIE TEASER SHOWING ON JULY 29 SUPPORT FILIPINO MOVIE

'My Girl' star Anna Chlumsky all grown up in acting comeback
CNN
(People.com) -- She broke your heart and won rave reviews as the earnest kid in the coming-of-age drama "My Girl." And then, a few years ...

The 'My Girl' star is all grown up and back in films with 'In the ...
New York Daily News
Anna Chlumsky was 10 when she starred as Vada, the adorable, if death-obesessed, heroine of "My Girl." The 1991 dramedy put her on the map and won her a ...

'I'll never end hunt for my girl'
BBC News
Stories of children being abducted by strangers fill families with fear, but the reality is most are taken by one of their own parents ...

Spunky 'Me and My Girl' defies its age
Cape Cod Times
That's true of "Me and My Girl," Noel Gay's 1937 British hit. The 1985 revival of this old-fashioned musical comedy is bright, sassy and witty, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment